Children wear an attractive and easy to care for school uniform.
To keep uniform affordable,
the school logo is only required on our school sweatshirts and cardigans.
Other items can be plain, without a logo.
- Green sweatshirt with the school logo on it, (or green jumper or cardigan).
- White shirts/blouses or white polo shirts
- Grey trousers, or grey skirt, or grey pinafore dress, or green and white summer dress.
- Sensible black shoes (No trainers or boots)
- White, black, green or grey socks or tights (no cycle shorts or leggings)
- Dark Coat
- Black, white or green hijab (for those who wear one)
Children are expected to have their PE kit in school every day.
- Plain black shorts or jogging bottoms.
- White aertex PE shirt or white t-shirt
- White socks
- Trainers (from Year 3 as an alternative to plimsolls)
To purchase uniform items with the Elsley logo, there are 2 options:
1) Rumbles Uniform shop is a local high street store: https://www.rumblesuniform.com
RUMBLES UNIFORM SHOP, 598 HIGH ROAD, WEMBLEY,,MIDDLESEX,HA02AF
Store Open; Monday to Saturday (10am to 5pm) tel 02089021393 Sunday-closed
2) NEW for 2023:
There is now an option to order through MyClothing.com which will also provide a small financial donation to the school for each sale:
All uniform must have your child's name clearly labelled - this can help us find missing items.
We will try to find any lost items; however, the school does not accept responsibility for your child's belongings.
When children go swimming, they will need swimming kit:
Swim-suit/shorts, swimming cap, towel and £1 for the changing room locker.
If you prefer your child to dress more modestly, please send a t-shirt and/or leggings to wear over the swimsuit. It is important that ALL children have their entitlement to swim.