Welcome to Elsley Primary School
We are a popular school in Wembley, close to the iconic stadium.
At Elsley, we value high-quality learning and achievement, together with a powerful moral development of sharing and respecting others.
Close to the hustle and bustle of Wembley, our school provides a beautiful contrast, situated in a quiet residential setting, at the end of a large playing field. We have two large playgrounds, a Multi Use GamesArea (MUGA), a wildlife area and pleasant, well-maintained gardens.
We are proud of our staff and children's diverse backgrounds, and we come together with an atmosphere of respect for each other. We expect children to achieve high standards in all that they do and we encourage: Self-motivation, Self-discipline and Co-operative learning.
Our Ethos and Elsley Values are an important part of what makes our school special:
Learning Sharing Achieving Respecting
We have defined what these values mean to us. To find out more, select 'About Us' from the drop-down menu at the top, then choose 'Ethos and Values.
I hope you enjoy browsing our website and find it useful. We are very proud of every aspect of our school.
Latest Elsley Primary School Calendar Events
- KS2 Winter Disco09Dec2019
3:30 pm - 5:30 pm
- Nursery & Reception Post Box trip10Dec2019
- Year 1 Nativity Assembly11Dec2019
9:15 am - 9:45 am
- Christmas Lunch11Dec2019
11:40 am - 1:35 pm
- A huge WELL DONE to our incredible Year 3/4 girls football team who were undefeated at the QPR Trust Football Festival! Won 2-1 vs Oliver Goldsmith Won 1-0 vs Mount Stewart Drew 1-1 vs Kensal Green Won 3-0 vs Uxendon Manor
- Year 1 and Year 2 both had their extended days this month. Year 1 enjoyed treasure hunts and firework pictures for their theme: The Dark. Year 2 enjoyed dressing up, mask making & a camp fire for their superhero theme.
- On 11th November at 11am, children and staff at Elsley Primary held a minute silence in remembrance for all those who died in war. We Will Remember Them.
- Our school is being used as a polling station on Thursday, 12th December for the General Election. Due to the nature of this poll, our school will be closed on that day to pupils. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
- From the littlest feet to the biggest - everyone took part in Odd Socks Day today to recognise that bullying is not tolerated. The statement is part of Anti-bullying week.