Welcome to Elsley Primary School
We are a popular school in Wembley, close to the iconic stadium.
At Elsley, we value high-quality learning and achievement, together with a powerful moral development of sharing and respecting others.
Close to the hustle and bustle of Wembley, our school provides a beautiful contrast, situated in a quiet residential setting, at the end of a large playing field. We have two large playgrounds, a Multi Use GamesArea (MUGA), a wildlife area and pleasant, well-maintained gardens.
We are proud of our staff and children's diverse backgrounds, and we come together with an atmosphere of respect for each other. We expect children to achieve high standards in all that they do and we encourage: Self-motivation, Self-discipline and Co-operative learning.
Our Ethos and Elsley Values are an important part of what makes our school special:
Learning Sharing Achieving Respecting
We have defined what these values mean to us. To find out more, select 'About Us' from the drop-down menu at the top, then choose 'Ethos and Values.
I hope you enjoy browsing our website and find it useful. We are very proud of every aspect of our school.
Latest Elsley Primary School Calendar Events
- Author visit - Onjali Rauf17Oct2019
- Half Term18Oct2019
- Year 4 Diwali Assembly07Nov2019
9:15 am - 9:45 am
- Parent's Evening - School closes at 1:30pm07Nov2019
1:30 pm - 6:30 pm
- Year 1 had a fun-packed trip to the London Designer Outlook where they explored the playground and had a surprise visit from Beegu, who they have been reading about in class!
- This week, Year 4 visited the British Museum in search of Ancient Egyptian artifacts! They had a wonderful time exploring the museum and taking part in a workshop.
- Well done to Year 6 on their fantastic assembly yesterday afternoon. They performed a brilliant presentation on the themes of Harvest and Sukkot to the whole school and their parents.
- We welcomed new additions to the Elsley Farm this week with 2 rabbits and 5 chickens. All are yet to be named. By the end of this week we will also have acquired 2 Golden Guernsey goats! Pictures coming soon...
- Members of our Eco Team had a lovely day meeting Alan Titchmarsh at the London Children Flower Society. He presented them with an award for Best Garden For Wildlife.