Welcome to Elsley Primary School
We are a popular school in Wembley, close to the iconic stadium.
At Elsley, we value high-quality learning and achievement, together with a powerful moral development of sharing and respecting others.
Close to the hustle and bustle of Wembley, our school provides a beautiful contrast, situated in a quiet residential setting, at the end of a large playing field. We have two large playgrounds, a Multi Use GamesArea (MUGA), a wildlife area and pleasant, well-maintained gardens.
We are proud of our staff and children's diverse backgrounds, and we come together with an atmosphere of respect for each other. We expect children to achieve high standards in all that they do and we encourage: Self-motivation, Self-discipline and Co-operative learning.
Our Ethos and Elsley Values are an important part of what makes our school special:
Learning Sharing Achieving Respecting
We have defined what these values mean to us. To find out more, select 'About Us' from the drop-down menu at the top, then choose 'Ethos and Values.
I hope you enjoy browsing our website and find it useful. We are very proud of every aspect of our school.
Latest Elsley Primary School Calendar Events
- Yr 3 & 4 Christmas Concert11Dec2018
9:30 am - 10:30 am
- Yr 5 & 6 Christmas Concert11Dec2018
2:30 pm - 3:30 pm
- Years 4,5 & 6 Disco11Dec2018
3:30 pm - 4:30 pm
- Year 4 Neasden temple trip13Dec2018
Elsley Primary School News
- Year 6 had an incredible trip to the South Bank yesterday. Linked with their book, The London Eye Mystery, they got to ride on the Eye and view it from the river on a boat cruise.
- EY & Yr 1 had SO MUCH FUN at their winter disco this week! There was dancing, food, games, a raffle and a chance to meet Father Christmas!! Looking forward now to Year 2 & 3’s disco tonight! Huge thanks go to our PSA for organising the events.
- We had a really successful National Tree Week. This included tree and bulb planting and a really interesting assembly by Ms Codner. We found out that we have 79 trees on our school grounds and at the end of the week we planted 8 more!
- Year 1 had an exciting day on Thursday staying late after school for their extended day. Their activities included dining in the dark, a Laszlo themed treasure hunt, arts & crafts and roasting marshmallows by a bonfire.
- We had a very success Health & Well-being week with whole school and parent events including a free healthy breakfast for pupils on Wednesday and a Health & Well-being fair on Thursday. This included stalls from local businesses.