Welcome to Elsley Primary School
We are a popular school in Wembley, close to the iconic stadium.
At Elsley, we value high-quality learning and achievement, together with a powerful moral development of sharing and respecting others.
Close to the hustle and bustle of Wembley, our school provides a beautiful contrast, situated in a quiet residential setting, at the end of a large playing field. We have two large playgrounds, a Multi Use GamesArea (MUGA), a wildlife area and pleasant, well-maintained gardens.
We are proud of our staff and children's diverse backgrounds, and we come together with an atmosphere of respect for each other. We expect children to achieve high standards in all that they do and we encourage: Self-motivation, Self-discipline and Co-operative learning.
Our Ethos and Elsley Values are an important part of what makes our school special:
Learning Sharing Achieving Respecting
We have defined what these values mean to us. To find out more, select 'About Us' from the drop-down menu at the top, then choose 'Ethos and Values.
I hope you enjoy browsing our website and find it useful. We are very proud of every aspect of our school.
Latest Elsley Primary School Calendar Events
- Half Term22Oct2018
- Deadline for Secondary School applications (Year 6)31Oct2018
- Long Jumper Ezekiel Ewulo to visit Elsley02Nov2018
- 1G Class Assembly07Nov2018
2:40 pm - 3:40 pm
Elsley Primary School News
- Our brand new, amazing library is now open with 3J as the lucky first class to explore it this afternoon and take books home. Looking forward now to all the wonderful opportunities and events this space will hold!
- Years 2 & 4 had a great animal classification workshop from Wild Science. Children learnt about a cockroach, a frog, a rat, a scorpion and a snake.
- Last Friday, Mr Fraser and 4 digital leaders from Yrs 5/6 went to the EduTech Show, held at Olympia, London. They presented a masterclass and later, Mr Fraser presented a seminar, about apps that enrich the curriculum through image, video and animation.
- This week, Year 6 visited Lee Valley Hockey Centre at the Olympic Park to see Team GB men take on Belgium. It was an exciting match and the children really enjoyed it! They are learning hockey skills in PE this term. Hopefully they picked up some tips!
- Parents - Please make sure you attend your child's curriculum evening this week on Tuesday and Wednesday at 3:30pm & 4:00pm so you can keep update with what your child will be learning this year and how you can support them.