Welcome to Elsley Primary School
We are a popular school in Wembley, close to the iconic stadium.
At Elsley, we value high-quality learning and achievement, together with a powerful moral development of sharing and respecting others.
Close to the hustle and bustle of Wembley, our school provides a beautiful contrast, situated in a quiet residential setting, at the end of a large playing field. We have two large playgrounds, a Multi Use GamesArea (MUGA), a wildlife area and pleasant, well-maintained gardens.
We are proud of our staff and children's diverse backgrounds, and we come together with an atmosphere of respect for each other. We expect children to achieve high standards in all that they do and we encourage: Self-motivation, Self-discipline and Co-operative learning.
Our Ethos and Elsley Values are an important part of what makes our school special:
Learning Sharing Achieving Respecting
We have defined what these values mean to us. To find out more, select 'About Us' from the drop-down menu at the top, then choose 'Ethos and Values.
I hope you enjoy browsing our website and find it useful. We are very proud of every aspect of our school.
Latest Elsley Primary School Calendar Events
There are currently no events.
- After the initial delay, all children have now returned to school. It was a difficult time during the delay but everyone has got off to a flying start and the atmosphere is buzzing! Children have been astonished by the redeveloped areas of the school.
- We are so proud of four of our Yr 6's from last year who appeared on CBBC's Top Class along with their teacher, Mr McCarroll. The fiery foursome fought well but lost to Glenfrome Primary. Catch the episode now on BBC iPlayer. Link is on our Twitter feed.
- We apologise again for the inconvenience the building work is continuing to cause. We are doing our best to make sure the children can return to a safe school. Please see our calendar for when Year groups are returning and check back for more updates.
- We are extremely sorry that due to building works, the start of term will be delayed. Children should be able to return to school on Wednesday 13th September. We sincerely apologise for the inconvenience this will cause.
- There were sad times as staff packed up our entire school for major building work but there are happy times ahead as we finish for Summer & look forward to our new building being completed. School for children returns on Monday 11th September.