Welcome to Elsley Primary School
We are a popular school in Wembley, close to the iconic stadium.
At Elsley, we value high-quality learning and achievement, together with a powerful moral development of sharing and respecting others.
Close to the hustle and bustle of Wembley, our school provides a beautiful contrast, situated in a quiet residential setting, at the end of a large playing field. We have two large playgrounds, a Multi Use GamesArea (MUGA), a wildlife area and pleasant, well-maintained gardens.
We are proud of our staff and children's diverse backgrounds, and we come together with an atmosphere of respect for each other. We expect children to achieve high standards in all that they do and we encourage: Self-motivation, Self-discipline and Co-operative learning.
Our Ethos and Elsley Values are an important part of what makes our school special:
Learning Sharing Achieving Respecting
We have defined what these values mean to us. To find out more, select 'About Us' from the drop-down menu at the top, then choose 'Ethos and Values.
I hope you enjoy browsing our website and find it useful. We are very proud of every aspect of our school.
Latest Elsley Primary School Calendar Events
- Half Term29May2017
- Election Polling - School closed to pupils08Jun2017
- SRE Information Workshop for Parents09Jun2017
9:10 am - 10:10 am
- STEM week19Jun2017
- Year 5 had an awe-inspiring robotics workshop where they got to program OhBot robots to rap. To view some of their raps, have a look on our twitter feed. The children loved programming their robot heads to move, talk, and change the eye colour!
- Five of our Year 6 pupils are heading up to Glasgow tomorrow with two of our teachers to film for a new series of CBBC quiz show, Top Class. The team have been brushing up on their general knowledge and we wish them luck in the show.
- Year 5 returned back to school on Friday after a 3 day residential on Rushall Organic Farm. The children enjoyed pond dipping, sheep herding, a barbecue and bivouac building. Despite the rain, the 42 children still enjoyed sleeping in tents.
- Year 5 parents gathered this morning to see off their children as they set off for their 3 day camping residential at Rushall Organic Farm in Hampshire. To see daily updates and photos, please visit the Year 5 Residential page under the 'Children' menu.
- Year 4 enjoyed a wonderful trip to Kew Gardens as part of their 'Rainforest' topic. They experienced the sweltering temperatures of the greenhouses as well as enjoying the beautiful plants and sculptures around the Gardens.