Welcome to Elsley Primary School
We are a popular school in Wembley, close to the iconic stadium.
At Elsley, we value high-quality learning and achievement, together with a powerful moral development of sharing and respecting others.
Close to the hustle and bustle of Wembley, our school provides a beautiful contrast, situated in a quiet residential setting, at the end of a large playing field. We have two large playgrounds, a Multi Use GamesArea (MUGA), a wildlife area and pleasant, well-maintained gardens.
We are proud of our staff and children's diverse backgrounds, and we come together with an atmosphere of respect for each other. We expect children to achieve high standards in all that they do and we encourage: Self-motivation, Self-discipline and Co-operative learning.
Our Ethos and Elsley Values are an important part of what makes our school special:
Learning Sharing Achieving Respecting
We have defined what these values mean to us. To find out more, select 'About Us' from the drop-down menu at the top, then choose 'Ethos and Values.
I hope you enjoy browsing our website and find it useful. We are very proud of every aspect of our school.
Latest Elsley Primary School Calendar Events
- Easter Holidays06Apr2019
- Term starts for children24Apr2019
- Year 3 Assembly26Apr2019
9:15 am - 10:15 am
- Bank Holiday - School Closed06May2019
- We wish all of our families, staff and followers a happy and restful Easter Holiday. The Summer Term will start on Wednesday 24th April at 8:55 am. We look forward to seeing you all then!
- Well done to all of our bands who took part in our end of term Rocksteady concert. Everyone thought it was brilliant. Huge thanks go to their teacher Andres, for all his hard work.
- Year 1 celebrated a fantastic Africa Day last week. The children enjoyed dressing up, drumming, dancing, cooking and creating African themed art.
- This morning Mrs Davies took our wonderful choir to the penultimate heat of the 2019 Choir of the Year! Our children all sang beautifully and we find out next week how well we did! Thanks to Oakington Manor for hosting.
- Congratulations to parents who have completed Group Triple P parenting. They have learnt positive strategies to manage behaviour. Thanks to Gail Tolley, strategic director of Brent children and young people services, who presented the certificates.