Welcome to Elsley Primary School
We are a popular school in Wembley, close to the iconic stadium.
At Elsley, we value high-quality learning and achievement, together with a powerful moral development of sharing and respecting others.
Close to the hustle and bustle of Wembley, our school provides a beautiful contrast, situated in a quiet residential setting, at the end of a large playing field. We have two large playgrounds, a Multi Use GamesArea (MUGA), a wildlife area and pleasant, well-maintained gardens.
We are proud of our staff and children's diverse backgrounds, and we come together with an atmosphere of respect for each other. We expect children to achieve high standards in all that they do and we encourage: Self-motivation, Self-discipline and Co-operative learning.
Our Ethos and Elsley Values are an important part of what makes our school special:
Learning Sharing Achieving Respecting
We have defined what these values mean to us. To find out more, select 'About Us' from the drop-down menu at the top, then choose 'Ethos and Values.
I hope you enjoy browsing our website and find it useful. We are very proud of every aspect of our school.
Latest Elsley Primary School Calendar Events
- Aesop Theatre production of 'Ugly Duckling' for EYFS & Yr 128Nov2017
2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
- Y2 Mrs Renata's Class Assembly28Nov2017
2:40 pm - 3:40 pm
- Year 2 Extended Day28Nov2017
3:15 pm - 5:30 pm
- Yr Rec Ms Vernon's Class Assembly29Nov2017
2:40 pm - 3:40 pm
- Forms are now available in the school office for Nursery admissions 2018. If your child was born between 01.09.2014 and 31.08.2015, please apply before 15th January 2018.
- We had a great day packed full of Anti-bullying workshops for children & parents, assemblies and of course wearing odd socks to reinforce the message, "We are all different but we are all equal."
- Children and staff stood together in a minute's silence to remember all those who have fought and died in war. Lest We Forget.
- In preparation for Anti-bullying week, spoken word poets lead by Mr Owoo, created a powerful video with thought provoking lyrics. This year's theme is 'All different, All equal'. Check out the video they made at elsley.brent.sch.uk/children/anti-bullying
- This week (13/11-17/11) is Anti-bullying Week. On Wed 15th, everyone needs to come in wearing odd socks to show 'We are all different but all equal'. We are having spoken word poet assemblies and workshops for KS2 and a parent workshop after school.