Welcome to Elsley Primary School
We are a popular school in Wembley, close to the iconic stadium.
At Elsley, we value high-quality learning and achievement, together with a powerful moral development of sharing and respecting others.
Close to the hustle and bustle of Wembley, our school provides a beautiful contrast, situated in a quiet residential setting, at the end of a large playing field. We have two large playgrounds, a Multi Use GamesArea (MUGA), a wildlife area and pleasant, well-maintained gardens.
We are proud of our staff and children's diverse backgrounds, and we come together with an atmosphere of respect for each other. We expect children to achieve high standards in all that they do and we encourage: Self-motivation, Self-discipline and Co-operative learning.
Our Ethos and Elsley Values are an important part of what makes our school special:
Learning Sharing Achieving Respecting
We have defined what these values mean to us. To find out more, select 'About Us' from the drop-down menu at the top, then choose 'Ethos and Values.
I hope you enjoy browsing our website and find it useful. We are very proud of every aspect of our school.
Latest Elsley Primary School Calendar Events
- Year 2 - 6 Google Expeditions Virtual Reality Workshops28Feb2017
- World Book Day02Mar2017
- Year 6 Wizard Theatre Staying Safe Workshop13Mar2017
- Parent Consultation Day (School Closes at 1:30pm)16Mar2017
1:30 pm - 6:30 pm
- Whilst Tottenham are playing their European games at Wembley, the club has been working with schools in the area. This week, they gave us tickets to their game against Gent. Children who play in a sports team were offered a ticket to the exciting match.
- We wish everyone in our community a happy half term and a restful week. We welcome the children back on Monday 20th February at 8:45 for soft start.
- We are delighted to announce that we have received our letter from Ofsted following our inspection in January. The letter states "This school continues to be good". Please visit our Ofsted page under 'About us' for the full report.
- Reception visited the library at Brent Civic Centre. Their topic this term is Monster Zoom to the Moon so the librarian read two monster stories and then children designed their own monsters!
- Well done to our Nursery children who have raised £73 racing their scooters around the playground. The money raised will go towards improving our outdoor area.