Welcome to Elsley Primary School
We are a popular school in Wembley, close to the iconic stadium.
At Elsley, we value high-quality learning and achievement, together with a powerful moral development of sharing and respecting others.
Close to the hustle and bustle of Wembley, our school provides a beautiful contrast, situated in a quiet residential setting, at the end of a large playing field. We have two large playgrounds, a Multi Use GamesArea (MUGA), a wildlife area and pleasant, well-maintained gardens.
We are proud of our staff and children's diverse backgrounds, and we come together with an atmosphere of respect for each other. We expect children to achieve high standards in all that they do and we encourage: Self-motivation, Self-discipline and Co-operative learning.
Our Ethos and Elsley Values are an important part of what makes our school special:
Learning Sharing Achieving Respecting
We have defined what these values mean to us. To find out more, select 'About Us' from the drop-down menu at the top, then choose 'Ethos and Values.
I hope you enjoy browsing our website and find it useful. We are very proud of every aspect of our school.
Latest Elsley Primary School Calendar Events
- Year 3/4 Developing mental arithmetic parent workshop22Feb2018
- Miss Gupta's Class Assembly23Feb2018
- Miss Braiden's Class Assembly27Feb2018
- Nursery Class Assembly28Feb2018
- Yr 4 had a wonderful ‘India’ experience day. They dressed up in traditional clothes, made barfi, created their own henna & Rangoli designs, wrote stories & poems & listened to traditional tales. They also had a go at Bhangra dancing!
- It's been a fantastic week of Safer Internet Day activities kicked off by an assembly from Mr Fraser and the Digital Leaders. All children have taken part in different SID activities. Check our twitter feed for details and more pictures.
- Well done to Year 4 who raised over £120 at their after school cake sale!!! The money raised will go towards future trips and visits.
- Year 2 had a brilliant time exploring planes, past and present at the RAF Museum in Colindale. Children enjoyed climbing in the cockpits and learnt lots of interesting flying facts from their guide.
- Reception children had an ‘out of this world’ experience at the Science Museum on Monday as they explored all things ‘Space’. Everyone had a wonderful time and the children said they loved seeing the real rockets!