Parents Workshops and Courses
AUTUMN TERM 2017
- We have started a lovely creative course “Families Love Books”every Friday 9:30 - 11:15 for parents.
Its aim is to support learning through games and puzzles and encourage children to read. Future courses include Story Sacks and Magic Numbers.
- English for Beginners has now enrolled and there will be further opportunists next term to join. The classes are every Monday and Thursday 9.15-11.15am and a creche is available.
- Many parents registered for Working With Children pre-entry level and we congratulate those who have now advanced to Level 1. We will send out further information for new enrollment next term.
- Group Triple P has been running since the beginning of term and will conclude before Christmas. Thank you to those parents who have attended every session and we are all looking forward to the graduation ceremony and party.
- Yoga began this term, Helen is fully qualified and there is a creche available. Please come along on any Friday, 1:30, to enroll.
- We welcomed new parents of Nursery and Reception children on 9th November with a Coffee Morning. Thank you to those who attended.
- Further workshops: Dealing with Disobedience and Hassle free shopping will be delivered after Christmas.
For more information: Please contact the office.
Photos from the 'Making Story Sacks' workshops