Salary: L6-L10 (Inner London), Full Time, Permanent
Dates: Apply by 12noon, Monday 23rd April 2018. Job start September 2018
At Elsley, we value high-quality learning and achievement,
together with a powerful moral development of sharing and respecting others.
Are you passionate about providing every child with the opportunity to succeed?
Are you committed to our vision and values?
Would you like to play a key role in leading our future development?
We are looking for a successful leader with highly-developed inter-personal skills to join us as we continue our expansion to four forms of entry.
We have recently moved into new buildings with excellent facilities. If you are excited by challenge, an inspirational teacher who can lead by example,
and have a strong track record in improvement, we want to hear from you.
- have excellent leadership, teamwork and communication skills to develop others
- use your successful teaching experience to build excellent practice
- apply your organisation skills, innovation and sense of purpose to help develop school policies and practice
- use your leadership experience to work alongside the senior team and inspire our community
- be nurturing and sensitive, acting as a strong role model to staff, parents and pupils
- be determined to learn and succeed
We are a school with:
- a supportive and welcoming atmosphere
- children who are happy and eager to learn
- a learning community and a strong commitment to developing everyone
- an established, stable and dedicated staff
- a strong leadership team giving you opportunities for further development and support
- a network of external partners
Let us know what you can offer; specific roles and responsibilities will reflect the skills of the appointed candidate.
We strongly welcome visits prior to application, please call the school to make an appointment.
Please click on the following attachments:
(1) Cover letter
(2) Job advertisement
(3) Job Description
(4) Person Specification
(5) Application Form
Please clearly state which position you are applying for at the top of the Application Form
and where you first saw the advertised vacancy.
You should use the person specification to show how you meet the shortlisting criteria.
Completed application forms should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 12 noon on Monday 23rd April 2018
Shortlisting: on Monday 23rd April 2018 and those called for interview will be notified shortly afterwards.
Interviews: week commencing April 30th 2018
To arrange a visit, or if you have any further enquiries, please make contact with the school.
Elsley Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Prior to appointment, the successful applicant will be required to successfully pass our vetting checks
including an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service.