Children wear an attractive and easy to care for school uniform:
- Green sweatshirt with the school logo on it or green jumper or cardigan.
- Grey skirt, pinafore or grey trousers for girls or green and white summer dress.
- Grey trousers for boys.
- White shirts/blouses or white polo shirts
- Sensible black shoes (No trainers or boots)
- White, black, green or grey socks or tights (no cycle shorts or leggings)
- Dark Coat
- Black, white or green hijab (for those girls who wear one)
All uniform must have your child's name clearly labelled - this can help us find missing items.
We will try to find any lost items; however, the school does not accept responsibility for your child's belongings.
Children are expected to have their PE kit in school every day.
- Plain black shorts or jogging bottoms.
- White aertex PE shirt or white t-shirt
- White socks
- Trainers (Junior clasess)
Year 5 will need a swimming kit: Swim-suit/shorts (Bikinis are not suitable to wear), swimming cap, towel and £1 for the changing room locker.
If you prefer your daughter to dress more modestly, please send a t-shirt and/or leggings to wear over the swimsuit. It is important that ALL children have their entitlement to swim.